All Inclusive Plan
Adding an All Inclusive Plan to your reservation is easy and a very affordable way to experience the best of Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto. Our All Inclusive Plan includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at The Market Restaurant, and lunch and dinner at Casa Mia
- Room service (from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. only) *$2 USD delivery charge applies
- Poolside food and beverages
- Unlimited cocktails and beverages at resort bars and restaurants
- Coffee kit (one daily by request)
- Taxes and gratuities for waiters
- Access to resort activities and theme nights
- Access to the fitness center and wet areas at Sabila Spa
- Kayaks and Paddle Board
- Daily turn down service
- Setting of Jacuzzi bath (once per stay in suites only)
- Wireless Internet access in public areas
- Note: There is an additional charge of $20.00 USD per person for all-inclusive plans when dining in Danzante Restaurant and Bar. While food is included in this charge, an extra cost will be incurred for premium drinks, wine, or champagne.
The All Inclusive Plan does NOT include:
- Room service from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. (receive a discount of 40% on food and 30% on beverages)
- Lobster (special pricing with your package)
- Premium liquors (receive a discount of 40% off of the current price list)
- Fine cuts (special pricing with your package)
- Wines and liquor by the bottle
- Purchases at Palmita Market
- Spa services
- Tours & excursions
- Fees for special events and holidays celebrations
- Telephone calls
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
Important plan information:
- This program cannot be combined with any other promotion
- Gratuities are included. Should you desire to leave the server an additional tip, you may do so. Please note that any additional gratuity will be added to check and will be charged separately to your account.
- All Inclusive Plan begins at 12:00 pm day of arrival and runs through day of departure at 12:00 pm.
- Bracelets must be worn and visible throughout stay.
- A check must be signed each time you order any food or beverages.
- The bracelet and the package are for personal use and are non-transferable. Misuse will result in privileges being revoked without refund.
- Bracelet must be returned to front desk at the end of stay, to avoid a continuance of charge.
- Package may not be canceled or refunded once it has been purchased.