Bay Breeze Spa General Information
Please Take a Moment to Read this Important Information
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. Arriving late will limit the time for your treatment. Please note that if you arrive late, you will still be charged the full price of your treatment.
- All prices include Mexican taxes.
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify the spa at least 8 hours prior to your treatment time or your account will be charged 100% of your treatment cost as a no-show.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Smoking within the spa is prohibited.
- We require that you be over 16 years of age before receiving any Spa treatments. However, Salon services are available at an earlier age in the presence of a parent or a guardian.
- We recommend that you do not wear jewelry at the spa, as the management is not responsible for the loss of money or valuables brought into the spa premises.
- Gift certificates are available for all services.
- Pre-paid services and spa packages previously purchased are not refundable.
Hours of Operation
Spa: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Sunday
Fitness Center: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Sunday
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.