Villa del Palmar Cancun
Beach Resort & Spa
This luxury beachfront resort and spa is favorably located just 35 minutes from Cancun International Airport and 25 minutes away from the hubbub of the hotel zone in an exclusive area near the Playa Mujeres golf course.
The stunning beach that graces the Villa del Palmar Cancun Beach Resort & Spa is a shimmering ribbon of powder white sand complemented by the crystalline turquoise hues of the Caribbean sea and swaying palm trees. The luxury resort itself brims over onto the sand and merges with the spectacular coastline for a truly amazing vacation experience.
The Villa Group resort in Cancun is one of the newest in the area and can be compared to a Mexican Oasis serving guests of all ages with distinct elegant accommodations, gourmet cuisine and amazing 5-Star service. There is simply something for everyone at this remarkable Caribbean vacation complex. Whether 8 or 80, falling in love once more comes included in the package.
The architecture of the resort stylishly reflects the Mayan ancestry of the area and the first-class amenities are sheltered by palms and luscious tended gardens. The world class Village Spa and fitness center, alongside the 5 swimming pools puts the "R" in rest and relaxation and ensures that your stay at Villa del Palmar Cancun leaves you fully refreshed and inspired.
Whether all inclusive or European plan, for fine dining connoisseurs, there are four gourmet restaurants and a beach snack bar to tempt the taste buds. The resort also offers an in suite private chef service for those looking for something a little more exclusive.
Children are very welcome at Villa del Palmar Cancun and are invited to join our fully qualified team at the Kids Club, which offers a whole selection of exciting activities, including Spanish lessons, balloon and mask making, yoga and painting to mention but a few. Outside the Kids club is a dedicated kids' pool and splash pad. There is no doubt that both children and adults will be fully entertained with so many free activities on land and sea offered by the resort as well as a number of unforgettable excursions.
Resort Quick Facts
- Year Constructed: 2010
- Property: 3 towers and 9 Stories
- Suites: 415 generously sized units, from 538 to 4,630 sq.ft.
- Dining Options: 4 gourmet restaurants, 2 snack venues, including a deli / coffee shop and 5 cocktail bars
- Room Service: 24-hours
- Swimming Pools: 4 outdoor pools plus a children’s pool and splash pad
- Spa: 8 treatment rooms, steamroom, Jacuzzi, hot/cold plug pool and swiss showers
- Fitness Center: Fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment
- Kids Club: Free Kids Club open 7 days a week. Babysitting service available on request ($)
- Onsite Activities: Nightly entertainment and fun activities program
- Non-motorized water sports: kayaks, paddle-boards, snorkel equipment
- Wifi: Wireless Internet access ($) and a high-speed wired Internet point
- Parking: Free parking for guests onsite
- Transportation: Airport transfers ($), taxi service and free shuttle to shopping malls