Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Nayarit
Located in Riviera Nayarit on the shores of famous Banderas Bay north of Puerto Vallarta, Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit is the newest property on this stretch of unspoiled beach. A 1.25-mile stroll up the beach leads to the friendly town of Bucerias, which greets visitors with its quaint main plaza brimming with seafood restaurants, seaside clubs and galleries.
- 245 spacious suites
- One-, two- and three-bedroom units
- Marble floors, granite countertops, whirlpool tub, walk-in shower, walk-in closet and spacious balcony
- Wrought-iron gates open to Hacienda-style entryways where individual doors lead into each unit; Deluxe guestrooms are also available
- All units feature a complete kitchen
- Other in-suite amenities include individually-controlled air conditioning, ceiling fans, LCD televisions with satellite movie service, direct dial telephone with voice mail, high-speed internet access, electronic safe, hair dryer, iron with ironing board, clock radio, laundry room with full-size washer and dryer, wet bar on balcony, daily maid service, turndown service (on request) and in-room dining.
- La Casona - Open daily for buffet breakfast from 7:00am to 1:00pm and dinner from 1:00pm to 10:30pm.
- La Parrilla - open daily for lunch from 11:00am to 4:00pm.
- Two-level freeform pool is enhanced with gentle waterfalls, garden islets and a swim-up bar
- Three 12-person tubs overlook the beach from the lawn and gardens
- 17,000 sq. ft. Tatewari Spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center and two championship tennis courts round out the spa's expansive offerings
- Cyber Cafe
- International deli
- 17,036 sq. ft. Flamingos Convention Center
- Kid's Club
- Beachside watersports concession
- Access to the adjacent 18-hole Flamingos Golf Course and Vista Vallarta and Marina Vallarta golf courses in Puerto Vallarta
- Business services
- Complimentary valet parking
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Daily housekeeping service
- Hospitality suite (for early arrivals and late departures)
- In-villa massages
- In-villa dining experience
- Kid's Club
- Laundry & dry cleaning service
- Medical services (24 hours)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Purified running water
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wedding services department
- Wireless internet access in public areas
- Scuba diving
- Big game fishing
- In-season whale watching
- Horseback riding
- Sierra Madre excursions
- Shopping in Puerto Vallarta
- Golf (on seven world-class courses)
- The Tequila Route through El Arenal, Tequila and Magdelena
- Swim with the dolphins
- Canopy adventure
- Sierra Madre expedition
- Visit nearby towns and attractions, including Yelapa, Majahuitas, Colomitos, Corbetena, El Salado Mangrove Estuary, El Morro, Las Caletas Island, Marietas Island, Los Arcos Marine Park
Getting Into Town
When leaving the Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport in Puerto Vallarta, keep travelling North/Northwest along highway Mexico 200 for about 20 minutes, or more precisely 17 kilometers into the neighboring town of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit. Take the exit towards Flamingos Country Club and at the roundabout take the first exit onto Paseo de los Cocoteros. In about 500 meters, you will see the resort on your left.
For a day trip to bustling Puerto Vallarta, head southeast on Paseo de Los Cocoteros, and at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Boulevard Central. Keep right at the fork and follow the signs for highway Mexico 200 to Puerto Vallarta. That will take you the 25 kilometers straight into the heart of old town Puerto Vallarta. Work your way back from there!
Travel time is approximately 38 minutes.
The Riviera Nayarit / Nuevo Vallarta / Puerto Vallarta area offers a mild tropical climate year-round, with an average daily temperature of 80 degrees Fahrenheit (27 degrees Celsius) and cooler evening temperatures in winter months.
Central Standard Time, which is two hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time and one hour behind Eastern Standard Time
The Mexican peso is the official currency. The exchange rate fluctuates, but banks are usually the best place to change money. American dollars are commonly accepted as well.
About the Villa Group
The Villa Group is one of Mexico's leading privately-owned hotel, resort and real estate development companies. Their portfolio includes beach-front destination resorts, exclusive fractional and full ownership luxury real estate developments, and a secluded mountaintop boutique spa retreat. The collection includes: Cabo San Lucas - Villa La Estancia, Villa del Arco, Villa del Palmar and Hotel Santa Fe; Puerto Vallarta - Villa del Palmar and Nuevo Vallarta / Riviera Nayarit - Villa del Palmar Flamingos and Villa La Estancia; Sierra Madre Mountain Range - Sierra Lago Resort & Spa. Additionally, Villa del Palmar and Villa La Estancia multi-property developments are scheduled to open in Cancun and Loreto. For more information or reservations, call toll-free from the U.S. and Canada (877) 845-5247 or visit villagroupresorts.com.