Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa
Situated north of Puerto Vallarta in Nuevo Vallarta / Riviera Nayarit on the shores of famous Banderas Bay - Mexico's largest natural bay - Villa del Palmar Flamingos is one of the newest properties on this stretch of unspoiled beach. A 1.25-mile walk up the beach or 4.5-mile drive away, the friendly town of Bucerias greets visitors with its quaint main plaza brimming with seafood restaurants and seaside clubs.
- 275 ocean view suites overlooking Banderas Bay and the Pacific Hacienda-style private entryways
- Deluxe studio suites feature a kitchenette equipped with refrigerator, electric stovetop, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, dishes, cookware and utensils
- Larger suites include a complete kitchen with full-size refrigerator, dishwasher and laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
- In-suite amenities include individually-controlled air conditioning, ceiling fans, flat screen televisions, direct dial telephone with voice mail, high-speed internet access, electronic safe, hair dryer, iron with ironing board, clock radio, laundry room with full-size washer and dryer, wet bar on balcony, daily maid service, turndown service (on request) and in-room dining.
- El Patron - 07:00am to 10:30pm
- Pizza Bar - 12:00pm to 06:00pm (Bar open at 11:00am)
- Trattoria Restaurant - 06:30pm to 10:30pm
- Palmita Deli & Market - 07:am to 10:00pm
- La Cevicheria / Taqueria - 01:00pm to 04:00pm (for lunch) / 06:30pm to 10:30pm (for dinner)
- Looby Bar - 05:00pm to 01:00am
- Room Service - 07:00am to 10:30pm
- Personalized In-suite Chef Service
- Sunset dinners on the beach
- Multi-level, lagoon-style pool features splashing waterfalls, platforms for lounge chairs and a special section for children
- 17,000 sq. ft. Flamingos Spa
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Cyber Cafe
- International deli
- 17,036 sq. ft. Flamingos Convention Center
- Access to the adjacent 18-hole Flamingos Golf Course and Vista Vallarta and Marina Vallarta golf courses in Puerto Vallarta
- Activities team
- Business services
- Complimentary parking
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Daily housekeeping service
- In-suite meal preparation
- Kid's Club
- Laundry & dry cleaning service
- Medical services (24 hours)
- Multilingual Staff
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Purified running water
- Room service
- Wedding services
- Scuba diving
- Big game fishing
- In-season whale watching
- Horseback riding
- Sierra Madre excursions
- Shopping in Puerto Vallarta
- Golf (on seven world-class courses)
- The Tequila Route through El Arenal, Tequila and Magdelena
- Swim with the dolphins
- Canopy adventure
- Sierra Madre expedition
- Visit nearby towns and attractions, including Yelapa, Majahuitas, Colomitos, Corbetena, El Salado Mangrove Estuary, El Morro, Las Caletas Island, Marietas Island, Los Arcos Marine Park
Getting Into Town
When leaving the Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport in Puerto Vallarta, keep travelling North/Northwest along highway Mexico 200 for about 20 minutes, or more precisely 17 kilometers into the neighboring town of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit. Take the exit towards Flamingos Country Club and at the roundabout take the first exit onto Paseo de los Cocoteros. In about 500 meters, you will see the resort on your left.
For a day trip to bustling Puerto Vallarta, head southeast on Paseo de Los Cocoteros, and at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Boulevard Central. Keep right at the fork and follow the signs for highway Mexico 200 to Puerto Vallarta. That will take you the 25 kilometers straight into the heart of old town Puerto Vallarta. Work your way back from there!
Travel time is approximately 38 minutes.
The Nuevo Vallarta / Riviera Nayarit / Puerto Vallarta area offers a mild tropical climate year-round, with an average daily temperature of 80 degrees Fahrenheit (27 degrees Celsius) and cooler evening temperatures in winter months.
Central Standard Time, which is two hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time and one hour behind Eastern Standard Time
The Mexican peso is the official currency. The exchange rate fluctuates, but banks are usually the best place to change money. American dollars are commonly accepted as well.
About the Villa Group
The Villa Group is one of Mexico's leading privately-owned hotel, resort and real estate development companies. Their portfolio includes beach-front destination resorts, exclusive fractional and full ownership luxury real estate developments, and a secluded mountaintop boutique spa retreat. The collection includes: Cabo San Lucas - Villa La Estancia, Villa del Arco, Villa del Palmar and Hotel Santa Fe; Puerto Vallarta - Villa del Palmar and Nuevo Vallarta / Riviera Nayarit - Villa del Palmar Flamingos and Villa La Estancia; Sierra Madre Mountain Range - Sierra Lago Resort & Spa. Additionally, Villa del Palmar and Villa La Estancia multi-property developments are scheduled to open in Cancun and Loreto. For more information or reservations, call toll-free from the U.S. and Canada (877) 845-5247 or visit villagroupresorts.com.